Thursday 28 January 2016

Ao no Exorcist

I realized that i am such an emotional old hag crying over something nonsense nothing!


I might be late, lol this anime is kinda old but who cares. Im at episode 11th and this is my second time watching it.
Im not sure about others but seriously Ao no Exorcist burst me into tears, despite all those stupid moments, actually the plot is kinda well um dramatic? Pardon me for my disability finding the right word.
 
Seriously, it shows that no matter how demon you are, you want to be good. Long story short, Rin is actually a demon's son but he dont want to be a demon and he fight with his nature. But, i think the way he grow up matter, since he was raised in religious environment - in church by his guardian.
It can be apply in real life, no matter how bad your origin, as long as you were raised right, then it doesnt matter.

lol

Seriously Fara?

Seriously?
 


I am falling too deep that i almost making a literature for this anime right now. Hahaha.

To be honest, i got tons of work to do. Tapi nak bangun tidur pun malas apa tah lagi nak settlekan kerja.



Chaos;Head should be next. Veeeeeery old anime tho.

I might watch Kuroko no Basket again, but no Fara no. I had chronic withdrawal symptom of those series. Gila kau tidur pun termimpi-mimpi.

See. I told ya, i have no life xD


Dan aku lah belia yang tak menyumbang apa-apa kepada negara yang tengah kucar-lanar ni. Wahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !