Tuesday 23 December 2014

Distraction.



Now i wonder, how do i study before?
Phone is such a major turn off. Yeah, together with the weather. Ahha. *we live in society that got lot of complaint tho, hujan marah, panas marah. Pardon me*

Social media it is. This entry is one of the end product of distraction.

Yes. Seriously i wonder how do i study before this. During my form 3, my form 5 etc. If i am not distracted by smartphone, then what?

.
.
.
.

Laptop. Yes.
.
.
.

I remember how my mom complaint about me at my Form 3 homeroom teacher for being too into Japanese entertainment. Haha. Laptop 24/7.

What a life.

Technology is one of the indicator for urbanisation *yeah, perhaps* and in the end it such a battle for the society.

Like,

"I have to study right now. So i need to put away all those gadgets and blah bla blahh" - said a random electronic engineering student.

And then s/he gonna create one someday.

Urbanisation caused all the hi-techs to occur yet students struggle with gadgets in order to swim in the urbanisation sea.

Senjata makan tuan namanya. Haha agaknya la.

Sudahlah, i got a really big issue with health literacy and poverty right now. Should study for health n society instead xD

There is one side of the world who struggle to get food and yet your struggle is to be away from your gadgets. Seriously fara?

But then, it is a struggle between nafsu actually. Struggle orang lain-lain right?

Everybody has their own struggle. So, be kind :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !