Monday 30 January 2017

Obsession

Holla. Just another random thing to talk about to kill my night.

My left ear piercing started to get swell and idk why. The right one seems okay tho. It does swell because yeah you know it takes time to heal but the left one here is more swollen. I got my ear pierced a week ago. No no, it was definitely not my first time. Lol.

Okay now talk bout this, im now thinking whether to share all this or not. Lol. You know that sort of thing where people being judgemental, i wasnt talking about how i dislike being judged but you know its sort of uncomfortable thing to feel.

Whatever.

It was my fifth pierce tbh. Hahaha idk since when i got this weird obsession. I cant even explain it myself.

I got my first ear piercing when i was 5 years old. That one i got when i stay in Gombak, i assumed that one when i balik kampung kot. I dont remember much but i remember the pain. Haha. It was very painful i told ya. Since it was my first time kot. It was literally nothing to me right now xD

I had some allergy with some metal accessories back then. Until now tbh. I mostly wear plastic ones. I didnt wear any earring due to that condition back then until it closed.

My 2nd one was during my matric. I got one at the earlobe. That typical piercing a girl would get. Haha.

My 3rd and 4th one, i got it during my 3rd year. This one i got both simultaneously. Haha. I cant even brain myself tbvh xD

It was my dream to get my cartilage pierced. No - not was, it is my dream. But you know what, u learn for reason right? Since im in this audiology course lol i know cartilage pierce shouldnt be taken lightly as it is more complicated especially after the procedure. Cartilage injury wont heal any faster than typical piercing - the amount of blood flow matters. And you cant get the cartilage pierce by using the classic gun - most of the jewelery shop has.

I was thinking whether should i wait until im ready to get my cartilage pierce or should i just bury that one. Haha. I choose the latter. So here it goes my latest piercing juuust below the cartilage. It was higher up than the earlobe, just before where you can feel the bony part of your pinna.

It was kind of satisfaction. People called me crazy. My mom too. Haha. But nah, i just let it go. As long as i doesnt do any harm and kacau hidup orang.

And why?

Idk but that moment you hear the crunch sound when the gun pierce into the opposite part of your ear then u feel the unexplainable satisfaction lol. I sounds like a freak. I know i am.

But being serious here, i used to get scared of everything. Hahaha even when i got my 2nd piercing i was scared to death.

In simpler word, piercing is a way for me to challange myself. Some might say why dont you get your nose or eyebrow pierced?

Lol i love piercing but for people to see my piercings is a big NO. I mean my friends and fam can still see my pierce, cant be help on that part but to show my piercings on my face definitely not me.

I love piercing as it kind of self-satisfaction and pleasure for myself - not because of cosmetic wise.

Tbh, i really think that ones shouldnt be too judgemental when it comes to this kind of things. Hahaha. I speak from the girl-who-obsess side. I might be bias. Like how one love hiking, do musics or playing games to release their their tension or to challenge themself. It is the same. There always be stereotype when it comes to piercing and tatoos - which i dont even want to explain about tatoos because lol it never come across my mind. Hahah.

And fyi, my chilhood piercing aka my first are still there. Im suprised tho that moment i discover it. Haha it just i dont use earring because omg it looks so excessive if i put ones.

Plus i dont do piercings at questionable areas. Haha. You know those kind of creativity.

..........

Okay anyway, how sabar can sabar be?
Im in sabar challenge mode right now. Hahaha. It might sounds ridiculous but im seriously testing my patience right now. I dont even know why i commit to this thing xD

You know what, that feeling when you supposed to get something at one particular date, but from the present until that particular date - you should get something too but you dont get any. And that party being soooo quiet and there is no way to contact the party. But the particular d-date has been fixed and you are so confirmed that you will get something on that day. It just that my patience has been tested extremely when you dont get anything which you supposed to get in between. Haha. Omg. Rip sentences.
Like you can sabar counting the days but you cant sabar enough when waiting for something until the day comes xD

Why la human choose to live like this?Why?Why human choose pain and suffer. Haha.

Okay this going nowhere. Its almost 1am.

Night.




Pic cr ; google image & watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !