Tuesday 20 May 2014

55:55



Found this.
Hew. This heartless girl cried. Wuwuu T_T
I cant stop complaining how hard my life is while there is someone work their ass off just to have some money and she's old!
Duit setiap sem beriban kena sponsor, duduk belajar dalam air-cond, makan berapa ringgit entah sehari,  and i am not 20 yet!

"So which of the favors of your Lord you would deny"

- 55:55

Allah remind us 31 times in Surah Ar-Rahman yet I cant even remember it each time i am complaining. Yes, about everything. T_T

I remembered about the flash point said by an Ustaz.

"You listening to the whole ceramah, and you cant expect when will the flash point come. That is when your qalb feel some feeling - different feeling"

I hate seeing that Minnie custome. What a big smile outside when a thorn heart contained inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !