Tuesday 6 May 2014

Ya, Rabb. Bring my focus back :'(

Alarm on.
Look at the ceiling. Or i should say my roomate's bed.
Then sigh.

How demotivated my life is?
Class, laptop back and forth.
I miss sleeping and waking up and think nothing.
All i want is to follow the flow of the day.

It is sickening to spend more time on people/matters than your God.

I
Miss
The
Old
Me.



I remember my last two day visit to Prince Kindergarten (kindergarten in USM for special kids such as autism or hearing impaired child etc).
I met Prof D and while we are waiting for Pn. A, supervisor for the clinical observation, Prof asked us a question.


"Why do you think we dont call the child to gather, to queue up and sing songs every morning like other kindergarten do?

- Referring to the kids who run freely, a brother who took care of his sister, a SD kid playing with toys and two hearing impaired kids run and climbed the rumah plastik.

...

"Because they are special kids. You dont have to give them command at this level, every morning. They just arrived at kindergarten and you told them to do this and that. If they listen to command everyday, we afraid that after sometimes they wont listen anymore"

I nodded and smiled.


Do we had enough commands from people that we dont want to listen to God's anymore?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !