Monday 18 August 2014

WTH?

Haha. I do some random blogwalking just now and yes nothing much caught my attention.

Except for this one. Bahahaha.

Come on girl, it's 2014 and you are still using rempit language? Bhahaha.

Okay, honestly i dont know why people called that "awuckkk" , "nierwwwwww" , "tarperwww" as rempit language, seriously i have no idea. It is such a disgrace for rempit people, to be honest. Hahaha.

But seriouslyy?!

"DerKaWt sunGai tOo..KiteRww Jumperww...."

- it tooks me about 15 second to complete this words! Hahah.

"Dekat sungai tu, kita jumpa.."

- Aha! Less than five seconds.

Bhahahaha.

You go to school as early as 7.00am and come back around 2 or 3pm, and it cant even eduacate you to..at least spell correctly?

I wonder how you can bear with the tiredness of hitting the screen or keyboard, just to add some unnecessary alpahabet?

Well, i admit that i have done it with my friends, yeah maybe for several times. Just for fun or to make people annoyed, but seriously tons of entries with rempit language is not cool. Hahaha.

Please. Spell correctly !

---

I gotta admit that i am the one who really concern about the way I write.
I mean, after you put comma, space, then you can start a new word.
After a full stop, space, then you can start a new word.
Three or more full stops after a word, irritate my eyes. Bhahaha

It's not about being too strict or skema about something.
It's my pleasure to treat my eyes with something nice anyway. Haha

Well yeah. I dont care much about other people. Just stick with your writing identity. You do what you love.
It is just enough for me to hate it and to avoid it.

"Hey awarkk...JaNgan larwh cyUs sanGaddd....."

Pelempang kau nak? Hahaha


- Aha. Anyway, this grandpa never fail to impress me with his 'straight-lined- eyes. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !