Saturday 26 July 2014

Jam sandwich masam.

It is somehow like preparing for the worst. Going back to Temerloh from KL. We gonna spend our night on Lebuhraya Pantai Timur. Kah. This is not cool mann. Not cool.





Hahahahaha. K.




Bless our journey. My cousin went back to Temerloh for 6 hours from KL yesterday. Hahaha. It supposed to be only 2 hours or 1 hour and half.

To my future husband, fret not marrying me. If we live in KL in future, we can going back home using flight. Hahaha.




Pre-break fast. Haha. Solat dulu baru makan beriya. Penuh oh surau KL Festival City. Jenjalan macam nak gila kejap pergi Kaison semua, pukul 9.30pm baru makan betul dekat Ayam Penyet. Well actually, I called Seoul Garden for reservation but it is kinda late around 6pm? and it freaking full house. Every single restaurant actually.
Okay going to face the jam now, maybe I can do some writing. Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !