Monday 7 July 2014

Rant.

Mom gonna have a meeting at Ipoh for a week and I decided to go back to Kampung.

Why?

To get a life.

Hahahaha. K.

Life being so useless this past few days. I mean like, you went for your Sahur, settle the dishes, Subuh then you sleep like there is no tomorrow. Waking up around 10, doing chores. Yeah if I had any like the laundries etc. Zohor, browsing the internet, Asar come, preparing for break fast, breaking fast, settle the dishes, isyak or tarawih, then bbam to sleep. The cycle keep repeating for this past 3-4 days. While I have tons of books to read, all i do is lying in bed and the mood really turned off for some books. And I do watch 1-2 TV shows per day, yeah I am not a TV people or movies people, and not really a Korean shows collectors or something else. But lol two Malay dramas caught my eyes. Like seriously? Haha. It somewhat very leisure ones on non preferable TV station by the nation. Haha. Cause watching HBO, Ria, Warna is too mainstream. Haha.
Okay, So less quality time with my laptop except when I feel like writing.

The internet really killed my time. Lol.
I kept browsing the FB, Twitter, some cases on criminallibrary, Instagram for shopping but since I finished all the cents of my bank rakyat scholar, I can only watch the new stocks updated. Kah.
So, to get my life, I went tru the days where I purposely switched off the wifi, and yeap I can live till the evening haha.
But still, nothing beats the boredness of being alone or being forever alone in this house where your parent only come back around 4-5pm every day and you get a matter to do after that, that is helping my mom with things.

And my mom always like,

"Find a hobby laa.."

I know right mom, I do have one. I read. And I write. I mean two.



And that is why I decided to go back to Kampung where I got my atuk, I got my wan. And a 3 y/o little boy there who constantly watching Hi-5 on TV and dancing, singing non-stop. Hahaha. God, I need to watch that and that TV dramas anyway xD
And maybe less sleeping time perhaps. Haha.





- During my last week visit. Jyeah, what a big laman there. Maybe I can find new hobby or innovate mine. Read or write outside the house while listening to songs. And of course not in the bed with comforter on. Haha.

Well. Let see how it goes. Not really a week, but for four days.
Yeah, i am gonna comeback soon.

Live well people  ✌✌✌

P/s : Dad leave early today. He offered a shopping time. Should I ? Hahahahaha. Meh. I dont have anything to buy. I got two pairs of baju kurung, yeah that's it. Enough. ☔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !