Thursday 31 July 2014

Repair toilet.

I manage to repair my toilet flush system. Hahahahah. How cool is that?
The water from the water source is wayy to slow that you have to fill in the water on your own then you can flush.
I dont know lah aku buat apa tadi, duk bukak sana bukak sini then air dari water source to flow laju gilak.
Yeay me yeay.

Kalau panggil plumber mahu kena tekan harga (kot lah) because you take his time for something thats not worth for. Haha.
Home made is the best.

Raya couldnt be awesome with flu and fever plus you cant produce your original voice. Hahaha. Its all cracky here and there. I swear aku tak da suara langsung! Dah la arini ada not-so-open house, nak borak banyak-banyak dengan kawan tapi haram lahh suara cenggini. Hoarsy macam kuda semput yang ada selsema dengan hidung meleleh dah gayanya. Huuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak pinjam lipstick !